Cait is extremely active in the Boston Product Management scene holding a seat on the board of directors for the Boston Product Management Association, as a co-founder of the Boston Women in Product group and as a part time instructor at General Assembly.
She's an experienced product management professional adept at working with cross-functional teams - designers, developers, executives, sales, and others - to launch products that meet (and exceed) the needs of users and the business.
● Expertise in building and maintaining eCommerce solutions
● Great analytical skills and passion for using data to make decisions
● Respected cross-functional team leader
● Results-oriented, multitasking self-starter
● Ability to balance technical and business considerations
● Tech savvy and interested in using technology to improve customer experience
● Working knowledge UI/UX elements, web design, eCommerce and APIs
Specialties: Product Management ♦ Product Development ♦ Product Marketing ♦ Project Management ♦ Leadership ♦ Product Design ♦ User Experience ♦ Marketing Strategy ♦ eCommerce ♦ Agile Process ♦ MBA